debian mirror, keys and GPG check failure

Changed few things:
# Download options
$host="ftp2.de.debian.org";
#$download_method="ftp";
$download_method="http";
# Security/Sanity options
$ignore_release_gpg=0;

now it starts, but... FAILS due to GPG check
gpgv: keyblock resource `/root/.gnupg/trustedkeys.gpg': file open error
gpgv: Signature made Sat 04 Jun 2016 09:26:51 AM EDT using RSA key ID 46925553
gpgv: Can't check signature: public key not found
Release gpg signature does not verify.
Errors:
 Release gpg signature does not verify
Failed to download some Release or Release.gpg files!
WARNING: releasing 1 pending lock...

NOTE: I did install "debian-keyring" package, yet keys are not available.

I do *expect* the official public keys to be there by default,
accessible to all users, just like X.509 SSL certificates / root CA
public keys are accessible to everyone by default, without any jumping
through hoops

===
For now I had to disable GPG checks
# Security/Sanity options