Re: Require Debian 7.6 AMD ISO

On Sat, 28 May 2016 14:45:40 +0530
viswanath basu <visu12@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> ​ Team​
> ,
>
> Kindly, help me in getting the Debian 7.6 amd ISO . I tried to search
> in this link but unable to locate
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCd.

Start at https://www.debian.org/ - to get to older releases, follow the "Read more about available versions of Debian." link, then Debian 7 ("wheezy") and "installation information".

Current version of Wheezy is 7.10 which has superseded previous images for Wheezy.

https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/

> If possible if you can put it some ftp site will download the same.

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-amd64/current/images/

For 7.6 - if you really need that version and you're not expecting to
upgrade with the latest security updates which would bring you to 7.10 anyway
- it is available here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/7.6.0/amd64/

(You'll need to use jigdo.)

--