Re: Upcomming trouble with Sid kernel and TAO CDs

Hi,

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Oh, ugh. :-(

The problem may well be a year old. First report is about Archlinux 2015.04.

> Have you mentioned this on the linux kernel list?

Not yet. I am still looking for allies or even better a mentor.
(Will work for guidance.)

Funny thing is that in october i began to prepare a petition to linux-scsi
about the old TAO read-ahead bug. When making my case i discovered that it
is nearly fixed in Jessie. Only ioctl(BLKGETSIZE) is still wrong by
reporting 2 sectors too many. (And the comment is wrong, not to forget.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas