Re: Tentative last d-i release for 2015?

Hi,

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> (2015-12-13):
> We're getting close to start the Perl transition. I guess there are
> packages in there building udebs, and I guess the transition won't be
> over by the weekend (so the block may be alright, and in any case we
> could wait a couple of days if things happened to be ready).

Thanks for the update.

I've set a few unblock-udebs/urgents for d-i packages, and an
unblock-udeb glibc since it's always a good idea to have the same major
version in testing and in unstable (we've seen random crashes in the
past when there was a mismatch; I'm not sure if that's likely with the
current state of affairs but let's be cautious).

I haven't toyed with d-i builds locally yet though; Steve confirmed this
week-end would work fine, so I'll try and have d-i ready by then. If too
many issues happen, I'll let you know and lift the block-udeb * so that
you don't block on me for further debian-release work.

Mraw,
KiBi.