Re: Weekly builds error

On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 10:53:01AM +0430, Majid Tajamolian wrote:
>Hi there,
>I post this to report DVD build errors on testing distro during the last 3
>weeks.
>Look at: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/

Yup, known problem. If you look in the log files linked there, you'll
see that the builds are failing with missing d-i components. Following
through to (for example)

  http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/build_cdrom_isolinux.log

there are currently build problems with the installer. Once we have
those fixed, we'll start seeing new testing images coming out.

This is a common trend shortly after we've done new major stable
releases. If you need to install testing, your best bet for now is to
install Jessie and upgrade.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews