Re: www.debian.org: Add (md5|sha*)SUM signed files to the torrent live iso download page

[resent for the bug tracking archive]

Hello,
checking the urls, this bug mainly deals with cd list since just adding
symbolic links would resolve it (script at the end of the email):

2015/05/01, 06:53, Alexandre Delanoë:
> Package: www.debian.org
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear Maintainers,
> Trying to download the Jessie live CD on this page:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/bt-hybrid/
>
> I did not find any SHA*SUM files to verifiy the integrity of the
> (great) iso I just downloaded.
>
> Then there is no check file on previous page whereas they are on that page:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/
>
> Then a bittorrent user has to search this information link this
> supposing he is on bt-hybrid page: going back, search for sums on the
> https://www.debian.org/CD/live/
> (no link either) then to finally find it on iso hybrid page.
>
> Soltuion: add same links as on iso hybrid page as on the bitorrent
> page.
>
> It would enable navigating easily on Debian WebSite as a torrent in its
> banks.

Solution:

cd $PATH/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/bt-hybrid/

for file in ../iso-hybrid/*SUMS ../iso-hybrid/*sign; do
	ln -s $file
done

Maybe ?

Have a nice day and congratulations for Jessie release!

--
	Alexandre Delanoë