Re: debian-7.8.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso.torrent is not available in bttracker.debian.org

Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se> (2015-02-25):
> Fixed now, along with the other 5 0-byte files. Pondering how to best avoid
> it, but a bit sumped as on why LWP::Simple's mirror method would a) create
> 0-byte files and b) not mirror over the real file when there is a 0-byte
> file already there when re-run. Maybe a find -size 0 rm thing to start off
> with so at least re-running it will fix it?

Seems like a good idea to me. Maybe best if we/the admins/someone gets a
notification of the removed 0-byte files, so that we know how common
this is, and whether it's worth investigating further?

Mraw,
KiBi.