xxxsums for debian-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-* and debian-update-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-*

I hope "debian-cd" is the right mailing list to ask about DVDs.  If
not, please direct me to the right place.

Talking about:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.8.0/amd64/bt-dvd/

I downloaded dvds 1-3 and updates 1 and 2.  Now I want to check that I have
the complete uncorrupted files.

However, the md5sum list (and sha1sum and sha256sum and sha512sum)
does not match the files available on that page.

Those lists contain sums for DVDs 1-10, and no sums for the update DVDs.

So I was able to check the sums for DVDs 1-3.  I gather I have to use jigdo
to get the other DVDs (if they exist).

But how do I check updates 1 and 2?

I have not subscribed, please CC me on answers.  Thanks.

bjb