Re: Re: New UEFI ISO built with old xorriso

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 02:44:00PM +0100, Lars-Daniel Weber wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 11:11:17PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, that's a silly local bug on my part. The (local) build machine
>> for these test images is using an old local build of xorriso. I'll
>> update before the next one, I promise! :-)
>
>Is it possible to see the script you're using to build the ISOs? I'm
>pretty interested :)

The scripts are in the debian-cd package. That's in the git repo at

  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/debian-cd.git/

It's quite a complicated set of scripts to pick the packages wanted
etc., then the code which calls xorriso to actually make the image is
in tools/boot/jessie/boot-x86.

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich