ipw2x00 with WPA

Greetings,

I installed Jessie (Gnome, amd64) on a "why!" laptop (W650SZ-i7).
It exhibits an Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 Wifi card. Thus, I installed the iwlwifi-2030.6.ucode firmware in /lib/firmware (and the Realtek firmware). Wifi connections can be established without WPA, but when WPA is required, it tries to connect repetitively without success. On a Lenovo T410s with an "Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 3x3 AGN" Wifi card, Jessie with WPA works fine (with the iwlwifi firmware).

Thank you! Best regards,
--
François P. Rotzinger
Privat-docent (lecturer)