Re: jessie uefi netinst build 2 test.

Just built a machine for someone with mdadm RAID0 and latest of Steve's test iso for 32/64 bit UEFI.

MSI gamers motherboard and 2 x 500.1GB drives.

Worked like a charm and very happy with it.

Just dd to a USB stick. The critical thing that had failed for me before was that I hadn't got the partitioning right - this time round, I let the auto partitioner
show me the layout for ESP, ext4 partition and swap, then duplicated that on the other disk, changing the ext4 partitions to RAID physical.

Then it worked :)

All the best,

AndyC