Re: Netinstall can't detect disk controller

Hi Tiberiu

That's the version that worked for me, so I'm not sure what is wrong.  The
fact that an install DVD works, suggests it is something like that.  You need
to make sure that the kernel udebs on the mirror that you downloads from are
also from the same Debian kernel version.  With the CD/DVD they will always
match as they are embedded in the installation media.

In my case it was the 'ata_piix' module that was missing - your problem may be
different.

Regards
  Jon