Re: Announcing jigdo-easy 2.1 - please test

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014, Donald wrote:

Where can I find / download jigdo-easy?  I have searched the world and it
only appears as a reference in several texts or posts.

Donald Weston
Yellowknife, Canada.

Jigdo-easy is completely unsupported and does not work any more as originally published. For downloading Debian CD/DVD images using jigdo, please see http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ and the jigdo software at http://atterer.org/jigdo/ . Note that the jigdo sources contain a fairly portable commandline version, if that's what you're looking for.

Best regards,
Anne Bezemer