Please ignore some warnings in jenkins

Hi Holger,

could you please tweak the debian-installer jenkins job to ignore some
warnings?
  https://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_packages/job/d-i_build_debian-installer/

I've just pushed a patch to deal with the job server warnings, as
proposed in:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/06/msg00071.html

The following remain:
  dpkg: warning: trying to overwrite '.*', which is also in package busybox-udeb .*
  dpkg-genchanges: warning: the current version (.*) is earlier than the previous one (.*)

I don't think the first one points to a real issue. The second one could
be worked on/fixed by setting a more appropriate version in changelog
but since there's no upgrade path to consider, I don't think it's a good
idea to keep the build in the “unstable” state just for that.

I'm not sure what we should do with the last one:
  mkfs.fat: warning - lowercase labels might not work properly with DOS or Windows

since I'm not sure about possible consequences. I'm putting debian-cd@
in the loop since they might have some insight to share.

Mraw,
KiBi.