Question about custom Debian image

Can you tell me whom I need to speak to about getting custom work done? I need a custom image of debian-7.6.0-amd64-netinst.iso with special Broadcom 57766-A1 ethernet drivers preinstalled. The standard image doesn’t even see the ethernet port exists without the drivers and I can’t install the driver without the OS already being installed. Can’t have one without the other.

I’m willing to pay if it’s possible. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Robert Yannetta