Re: multi-arch with foreign non-free packages

So it seems to be working :
- force "sort_deps" to accept all i386 packages.
- manage cross-dependencies by putting upper level foreign packages into default.downloads - call "dpkg --add-foreign-architecture i386" within the "/usr/lib/base-installer.d/" hook