Re: hurd-i386 daily netinst

Gabriele Giacone, le Mon 28 Apr 2014 14:07:58 +0200, a écrit :
> Assuming isc-dhcp is the only needed package from d-ports to get a
> working cd (confirmation needed) and given isc-dhcp with needed fixes
> has just landed to experimental, is it currently feasible?
> Steven said scripts are not set up to pick packages from elsewhere.
> How about porting Samuel's way to pick them from experimental?

Well, my "picking" scripts are just big hacks, I don't really recommend
them :)

http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/archive/Makefile

> Side note, alternative is broken since 2 weeks
> http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386/installer/cdimage/daily/

You should have put "build" somewhere in your sentence :), I thought
you meant newer images were not installing correctly. I have fixed the
script to at least put the build log error. Some packages were missing
on the build host, they're now in.

Samuel