multi-arch with foreign non-free packages
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: multi-arch with foreign non-free packages
- From: Nicolas ROCHE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:45:09 +0200
- Message-id: <53FDD2D5.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20140827085559.174145DC@bendel.debian.org>
- References: <20140827085554.2C44E302@bendel.debian.org> <20140827085559.174145DC@bendel.debian.org>
I'm trying to build an amd64 debian-installer DVD providing some
i386 only binaries and libraries. For instance acroread which is not
available on amd64.
I'm using the testing version of simple-cdd that correctly build the
amd64 and i386 repository (using dose-debcheck to validate theme
and modifying its call to read all Packages files instead of only
the ones for only one architecture).
When calling "make packagelists" from debian-cd, I cannot figure how
to make the "sort_deps" perl script understand the 2 architectures work
together (as I add an amd64 package that depends on acroread:i386).
I'm wondering if it is a non-sense or not to try to do that ?
Thanks by advance for your advices.