jigdo-file failed with code 5 - aborting

Running Windows Vista, when I specify a path to scan for older images Jigdo just crashes with the typical windows message "jigdo-file.exe has stopped working" and "Close program" button and then shows "jigdo-file failed with code 5 - aborting" inside the cmd window.
I tried moving the folder to scan right next to root folder. I tried with a slash at the end of the path, added an asterisk also. Forward slash, backward slash. But Jigdo keeps crashing.
It doesn't happen when I specify a file name to scan next to the path, but I understand jigdo can scan all ISO files into some folder, doesn't it?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.