Re: debian-live signing key?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 09:48:58AM -0600, dev@ctcweb.net wrote:
> Fyi, http://www.debian.org/CD/verify says this key should be in the
> keyring.debian.org keyserver, but it's not there.
>
>   pub   4096R/6CA7B5A6 2011-03-09
>         Key fingerprint = 696F 95F0 88E4 D359 947F  7AEB 6F95 B499 6CA7 B5A6
>   uid                  Debian Live Signing Key <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
>   sub   4096R/6E7B0CD3 2011-03-09
>
> That key was used to sign the SHA512SUMS for the wheezy live ISO I
> downloaded.
>
> I got the key from the subkeys.pgp.net public keyserver instead.

I think that comment must date from when the key used was a developer
key (ie pre October 2009). keyring.debian.org doesn't store role keys at
present. Someone from the CD team should probably correct that at some
point.

J.

--
"This sentence no verb." -- Robin Stevens, ox.talk
This .sig brought to you by the letter P and the number 15