Debian EFI test CDs, build 5 on amd64

Dear all,

I just want to report a little feedback about EFI testing distribution. I wasn't able install debian wheezy on my Dell Inspiron 14z. Same problem both for the official beta4 build and the test build 5 [1] : black screen. When I boot the cd it shows the main menu correctly but when I click on "Install" (both graphical and textual) the screen becomes black and I can't do nothing. I confirm that the same cd work when booting whitout EFI.

Best Regards

Giardini Andrea

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/efi-development/upload5/debian-wheezy-amd64-efi-test5.iso