Re: Weekly build status

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2013-09-18):
> Quoting Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com):
>
> > CCing the debian-boot list where people are likely to know more. I
> > *think* this is a know bug in the build scripts that has been causing
> > a lot of failing builds lately. KiBi?
>

> Yes, there is a thread in debian-boot about the daily builds
> failures. Cyril is trying to investigate the issue or at least to work it
> around.

Steve, see:
  http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html

udev-udeb had broken dependencies, this was fixed in the last systemd
upload (a few hours ago). Before that, there was a -2 to -3 linux kernel
ABI bump, and src:linux was lately successfully built on all platforms.

So udebs should be in a better shape very soon, for more or less all
architectures.

I'll handle remaining issues as they pop up.

Mraw,
KiBi.