Re: Help with Wheezy CD testing on Saturday

On Sun, May 05, 2013 at 05:49:54PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
>On Sun, May  5, 2013 at 14:26:04 +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> >From debian-cd testing we have some things to perhaps add to the errata[0]:
>>
>> > * DVD-1 doesn't offer a choice of desktop environment; it will install the default (GNOME; or on kfreebsd, XFCE).
>
>I don't think that's a bug?

The former is an "unexpected feature", to be honest. The m-a DVD does
offer other desktops on the boot menu, but only Gnome fits. It's
something we'll put into the errata.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews