Re: debian-cd branch or trunk?

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 06:46:13PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
>Hi,
>            I am interested in Debian's efi/secure boot.  What should I be
>looking at in debian-cd?  trunk or the efi branch?
>
>I have a copy of the full svn archive and have taken a quick look at what
>is there.

Hi Philip,

The EFI work started off on the branch, but I merged it into trunk
quite a while back now. That's where it currently lives. You won't
find anything in there (or anywhere in debian-cd) for secure boot yet,
though - I've not made any progress on that yet.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.