Problem with DVD #8

Hello,

I downloaded the 8 DVD images from the Debian website
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.6/i386/iso-dvd/

andextracted contents of the images in my hard disk to be used as local repository. It seems  that there is a problem with the last image (# 8), because the Synaptic package  manager issues an error warning when the address of the directory containing DVD8 is included in the list of its third-party repository.

Of course, if there are physical DVDs, the system can scan all of them fine.

I imagine that the contents of image #8 might never be used for most of  us, but I thought I had better send a report anyway.

Regards,

Parviz