Re: weekly-builds 2012-10-15: missing images

2012/10/16, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 02:35:31PM +0200, Andrey Gursky wrote:
>>Dear debian-cd team,
>>
>>despite the following message on the main page:
>>-----
>>Possible bugs affecting the weekly builds
>>No bugs found
>>Last bug check: 2012-10-16 12:10:02 UTC
>>-----
>>only checksums and lists are updated, but there are no images at all.
>>So "no bugs" reminded me of "no woman, no cry" ;)
>
> Oops, sorry! I was tweaking the build wrapper scripts while working on
> the wheezy d-i beta 3 build and broke the section of the weekly script
> that copies the files into place when they're created. Now fixed, and
> I'm copying them in. Should be fixed shortly.

Steve, I'm glad you could quickly track it down following the hot trail, thanks!

By the way, can be these scripts observed through web/git or are they
debian build servers internals? And just one question more (I have for
years): I couldn't find mirrors for weekly-builds. Are there any
reasons for this, is the weekly update too frequently for servers
offering mirroring?

Andrey