Re: Wheezy-testing-DVD1 busybox

I found a work-around.
When my old computer had failed to install the bas system,
I opened a shell;
chrooted to /target/ /bin/bash ;
added a file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sources.list containing:
deb   file:///media/cdrom0/ wheezy main contrib
.
then I mounted /media/cdrom0/ ;
and ran aptitude update
aptitude worked, in the shell.

Going back to the install procedure produced the same failure to
install base system.

However, staying in the shell, I could use aptitude to install:
   busybox ; grub ; linux-image-3.2.0-2-686-pae ; and lots more.

I even got the computer to boot up on IDE-0.
Then I wished that I had setup a user account and passwords.

It might be bug #674100, which others know better than I.

Best regards
Richard Betham