A mirror of Debian was calculated in 53,3GB and is up to 56GB and rising

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to do a local mirror of Debian Squeeze with anonftpsync and excluded almost all archs but it's more bigger than i expected. I changed some lines in that script to exclude sources too. I want download just i386 packages of squeeze without sources.
I calculated mi local clean installation of Debian in 3,3GB plus 50GB of the i386 mirror and i don't know why it's up to 55GB and rising up (the script didn't quit yet)
My anonftpsync in the following:

#! /bin/sh
set -e
TO=/var/www/debian/
RSYNC_HOST=ftp.es.debian.org
RSYNC_DIR=debian/
LOGDIR=/var/www/debian
ARCH_EXCLUDE="amd64 alpa arm armel hppa hurd-i386 m68k mipsel mips s390 sparc powerpc ia64 sh source"
.
.
.