Re: debian Wheezy DVD-1: installer cannot find ethernet card (2012-6-7)

Further information:
The card now lists (lspci) as Atheros AR8151 v2.0.
I get the same problem with the most recent business-card size net install,
downloaded and install attempted around 9PM New York time, Jun 11.
(1 PM New Zealand time, Jun 12).

A net-install that can't find the NIC is a little less than useful.
:-)
Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
Did I maybe catch the weekly build in a partially-complete state?

Phil