Problem with instalation kde-cd testing (both graphical and ncurses)

Hi,

I've tried some testing images for the past weeks and I got the same problem. First, the graphical installer doesn't recognize my mouse or keyboard, so is impossible to install that way. So I try with ncurses, all well until the option of additional software appears. I don't get the option of more software but system utilities, no kde, no laptop, nothing more. So I don't have desktop environment after rebooting.

No problem with stable.

My laptop is a Lenovo n200 with nvidia go 7300 and 4 gb of ram.

Thanks.