Re: weekly-builds 2012-10-15: missing images

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 02:35:31PM +0200, Andrey Gursky wrote:
>Dear debian-cd team,
>
>despite the following message on the main page:
>-----
>Possible bugs affecting the weekly builds
>No bugs found
>Last bug check: 2012-10-16 12:10:02 UTC
>-----
>only checksums and lists are updated, but there are no images at all.
>So "no bugs" reminded me of "no woman, no cry" ;)

Oops, sorry! I was tweaking the build wrapper scripts while working on
the wheezy d-i beta 3 build and broke the section of the weekly script
that copies the files into place when they're created. Now fixed, and
I'm copying them in. Should be fixed shortly.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.