installation fail when installing busybox

Package: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/20120528-1/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
Version: 28-May-2012 05:21

When installing testing from the netinst iso the installation fail at the base system installation step when try to install busybox.
I'm installing into VirtualBox. Don't know if this may be the problem.
I've verified the integrity of the media with the feature inside the installation process. Anyway, I installed debian jumping the step and manually installing the kernel. Hope this may help.

Best regards.