Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Wookey wrote:

> And the USB-stick process is not as simple as it might be because you
> have to find the HD-media files and then _also_ find an iso image to
> put on. It's no wonder newbs are still downloading CD/DVD images.

I thought HD-media was a thing of the past with the newish isohybrid
stuff where you just cat the ISO to the device? Pretty sure thats what
I did for the last install I did. Fedora/RH folks recently added more
hacks to isohybrid to support booting on Macs:

http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/11285.html

--
bye,
pabs