Re: Planning for final lenny point release (5.0.10)

On 14.02.2012 21:36, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 23:05 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
As the security team have recently confirmed that security support for lenny will end on February 6th (a year after the release of squeeze) it
makes sense to schedule 5.0.10 to be after that date and make it the
final roll-up point release for lenny.
[...]
3-4/3 - Cambridge BSP.  Should be do-able as long as I can get decent
connectivity at the right time. :-)

10-11/3 - Joerg mentioned he's not available on the Sunday, but that's only really an issue if stuff breaks and it then transpires that Mark's
also unavailable to help fix the world.

Based on responses so far, I'm plumping for the 10th. If that doesn't work for anyone, please yell really soon, because I'd like to get an announcement of the date sent out.

Regards,

Adam