[help for academic project] tracker log

Hi,

I'd like to ask the help of the debian community to my academic project. As my
MSc thesis, I designed a novel overlay routing protocol what is supposed to be
churn-proof. I'd like to have some real world data about the peer behaviour in
the real p2p networks, especially the uptime of the peers in the network. As I
know trackers log the session data, timestamps for the beginning and the end.
I'd like to ask if debian project has such data (as there is a torrent tracker
for distributing releases) and is it possible to get and use it for the
purpose described above? Anonimized data would be absolutely fine for me.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Regards,
Aron Novak