Re: Debian testing ISO download problem

Jürgen Haracska wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I tried to download
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_di_beta2/amd64/iso-cd/debian-squeeze-di-beta2-amd64-netinst.iso.
>
>This results in :
>
>>Not Found
>>
>>The requested URL
>/cdimage/squeeze_di_beta2/amd64/iso-cd/debian-squeeze-di-beta2-amd64-netinst.iso was not found
>on this server.
>>
>>Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) Server at ftp.acc.umu.se Port 80
>
>I tried several other AMD64 links. Always the same problem.

Squeeze d-i RC1 has been released this week, and the old beta2 images
have been moved. If you still want to use a beta2 image, they're under

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/squeeze_di_beta2/

for now. But I'd recommend RC1 instead. The image equivalent to what you were looking for is

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_di_rc1/amd64/iso-cd/debian-sq-di-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso

HTH,
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me