Get Organic SEO and Link Building Service

Title: HTML Message
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you to improve your website search engine ranking position (SERP) and to increase sales and traffic.

We are web services company with main competency in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Link Building working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency globally based and have a track record of building more than 2000 links in a month and have successfully completed many client projects to satisfaction.

So, you can find us at 1st page for the keyword "hire seo expert", "Search Engine Optimization Consultants", "Directory Submission Services", "Internet marketing service", "Internet marketing Company" and "internet marketing promotion" at Google.com.

Our SEO Plan:

Our on page optimization process includes

* Keyword competitiveness research and competitor strategy analysis
* Increase keyword prominence by editing current content
* Bold texts adjustment
* H1-h3 tags adjustment and implementation
* Alt tags optimization
* Tool tip text optimization
* W3C validation of the site
* Html and xml site map creation and submit to Google
* Meta tags optimization
* Title tags optimization for pages with real potential
* Keyword use and proper placement on home page
* Linking structure optimization

Off-page optimization process includes

* We'll build themed one way links from relevant web sites
* Submission to popular and established web directories
* Article writing and submission to article publishing sites
* Social media bookmarking for important pages
* Press release writing and submission (currently we provide 1 press release writing and submission per month. if you have ready
* press release then you can give us and we'll distribute it promptly)
* Blogging and forum posting if the project scope demands that.

I have mentioned my all plan details. Please let me know if you are interested and if there is anything else you need from me to assist you reach a decision.

Thanks and regards
Alan
SEO Consultant
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask e mailers to stop spamming them.The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World wide web. You can opt out by sending mail and we ensure you will not receive any such mails.