debian-testing iso weekly - err inst grub\lilo

debian-testing-i386-DVD-1.iso - 22/8/2011

The same problem reported by Pavel Vorob`ev - 16/8/2011

grub
====
[!!] Install the GRUB boot loader on a hard
GRUB Installation failed
The 'grub-pc' package failed to install /target/. Without the GRUB boot loader, the installed system will not boot.

Also I noted, at the tasksel step (before the attempt to install GRUB), there is only the item "standard system utilities", no other choices, so I can't choose the software I want to install.

Franco Vecchiato