Re: No news release of the Debian point release 6.0.2.1 ?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 02:13:54AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>Hi all,
>As per my understanding, the Debian project got a point release
>6.0.2.1 . The last time around when Debian release 6.0.1 was released
>there was a press/mail release by the deban-cd or/and debian project
>team . This time while there was a mail of a day before nothing about
>the release anywhere.
>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.2.1/

We always have a press release for each point release (as a whole, not
just the CDs), and that happened as normal this time. 6.0.1(a) was
special in terms of the multiple bugs that we found in the CD sets,
and that's why we put out the extra README and the extra press release
to describe what had happened. I'm hoping(!) we won't need that for
every release...

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds