Re: empty directory

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:16:50AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>In-line :-
>
>2011/5/16 Воробьёв Павел <vk@tservice.elcom.ru>:
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-cd/
>
>Seeing the same thing persisted at my end too.
>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/
>
>No new builds and no responses to this thread/query either.

Builds failed this morning due to some missing (presumably also
failed) debian-installer builds - see the messages at the bottom of

  http://cdbuilder.debian.org/cdimage-log/3sidamd64

for example. There is code in the debian-cd build infrastructure to
recognise a failed build and leave the last successful build in place,
but it looks like there's a bug there too. :-( I'm hoping to resolve
both of these tomorrow and get builds in place then.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis