Re: Debian AMD64 Testing error

2011/3/4 Dagur Gunnarsson <dagurg@gmail.com>
Hello,

I am having problems installing the "AMD64 Testing" on my laptop and VMware.  I have never had this problem before.  This happens on the CD and netinstall versions downloaded from here
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/.  (28 of February)  The error is attached to the email.

regards
Dagur G.

Hi:
   I had met the same this error when I use debian-cd for construct my debian cd. I think this is a bug of debian installer or debian-cd's bug.
   The debootstrap_1.0.28 has change the function check_md5 to get_release_checksum in functions file. get_release_checksum function
   check SHA value in Release instead for check md5sum. And debian-cd only generate the md5sum not generate SHA value.

--
Best Regards,
Qin Bo