task packages support in debian-cd

I mailed about this before, but I can be a bit more concrete now since a
tasksel using task packages is in BYHAND waiting to get into
experimental.

These task packages each Depend on what used to be called the "Key"
packages of a task. And they tend to Recommend a lot of other packages.

So, it will be important that debian-cd attempts to install the Recommends
of task-* packages that it puts on the CD. Ideally, it should put the
task on the CD, put all its Depends on the CD, and then attempt to put
all its Recommends on the CD. (Whether to put transative Recommends on
is up to you. Probably they should be considered lesser priority than
direct Recommends.) If the Recommends don't all fit, it would still make
sense to include the task package on the CD.

I don't know what method is used now. Maybe it currently puts all
listed packages and Depends on the CD, and only tries to fill in
Recommends at the end, if there is extra space. That's not the right
approach for task packages; including a Recommends of task-gnome-desktop
is more important than including some less important task.

BTW, I hope this will make it a lot easier to check what tasks fit on
the CD, since we can just look to see where task-* ends up.

--
see shy jo