YouTorrent.com Partnership

Hi Debian,

At YouTorrent.com (we are a legal torrent search engine), we have made a user "Debian" and your linked to your torrents on our legal torrent site. You should get a large number of downloads from our links. Here is the account we created:
http://www.youtorrent.com/user/debian

We would like to check that we have permission to have this account on our site and permission to use the Debian images and logos. Also, do you have an RSS feed for when new torrents/versions are released? Then it would be possible for us to automate the process. We could also host your torrents for you if you wish.

It would be very exciting to make a partnership with a large free software product like Debian.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards
Stuart
YouTorrent Team