Re: Jigdo search still broken.

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 08:01:35PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> As we've just got another report about jigdo search, I wonder if there are
> updates about moving this service to get it operationnal.

Hi, it's still on my TODO list, though unfortunately I have been rather
busy with other things lately.

The thing is also: It's not ideal to put it on my own webspace again, nor
to use Phil's VM, since neither is an official Debian machine. So either
way, it would only be a temporary solution. :-|

By the way, thanks for your help with CD vendor entries, Simon - very much
appreciated! :)

  Richard

--
  __   ,