not being able to download the squeeze live b1 with gnome .iso in bittorent.

HI all,
 I downloaded a torrent,
. Now I put it in deluge and tried to download the image, Deluge
doesn't move an inch. Sometime later found out what the issue is,

The tracker says " debian.org: Error: Requested download is not
authorized for use with this tracker."

Can somebody guide me as to why I am getting such errors and how can I fix it ?

Another thing I have a USB Modem which needs wvdial and usb-modeswitch
. Are these in-built in the Beta 1 iso's ?

Looking forward for answers.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17