Weekly-build multi-arch DVD useful?

Hi all,

Next week, Debian will have a booth at a smallish technical FOSS conference (http://www.t-dose.org/). I'll try to burn some DVDs to hand out. But I'd prefer to burn some "squeeze preview" rather than the lenny stuff we already handed out last year.

So the question is: is the current weekly-build multi-arch DVD (i386-amd64-source, 25 Oct version) anything good to hand out at the booth? Did anyone ever try if it installs properly on i386 and amd64? Would you recommend it to show off Debian to nit-picking technically-oriented people?

Opinions/comments very welcomed!

Best regards,

Anne Bezemer