Re: Debian installer (French translation missed)

On 21:11 Tue 10 Aug     , Karim Bourahla wrote:
> Hello,
> I launched several times the new testing version of Debian 6.
>
> 1) Debian Installer Problem
> When the Debian installer display the step menu for french users,
> the Keyboard configuration is not translated to french. It still in english.
>
> Graphical Expert Mode -> Choose language (French) -> Country (Suisse) Then
> Suisse fr_CH.UTP-8 -->  I attached a  screen shot to my email.

Please send this mail to the d-i team and maybe a copy to the translation team.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/

> 2) Debian Installer Feature missed
> Installing Debian on a server including tow HD,
> Debian installer can't use both disk to create partitions automatically.
>
> We are obliged to configure the first one, then the second.
> Debian Installer can offert an automatique paritioning using only one HD.
>
> Hope this helps.

It's a known issue, I don't know the status of this part but have a look to the
whishlist item of d-i and if you don't see anything related, please open a bug
report asking for this feature.

Thanks,
Greetings,
--