Fixed size image creation

Hi,

Im using debian-cd for a custom debian distribution Im working on.

Debian-cd allow you to create CD and DVD image with fixed size. The point if I
well understand, is that after putting my peronnal packages on the iso,
debian-cd fill the rest of the disponible space with packages taken by priority
from popcon.

Im wondering if someone could give me some idea how I could disable the fact of
adding unnecessary software at the end of the iso generation.

What I want is to generate an iso image which contain only the packages in the
custom task I have added to tasksel.

thanks.
Greetings.
--