still no torrents for debian-live 5.0.5

Hi,

as Steve wrote[0], he's in charge for creating the torrents, so that
Matthias[1] can seed them.

I said[2] I'm going to send a mail to the list for 5.0.5 to let people
now that they should create the torrents, that was before Steve said
he's in charge.

When I send the 'please sync 5.0.5-live images from live.d.n to
cdimage.d.o' mail to Steve on 2010-06-29, I assumed that he would create
the torrents after the sync was done. He didn't, so I've asked back
(Matthias was in the CC). I've got no reaction to that mail whatsoever :/

So I'm back here: Could the person in charge for creating the torrents
please create the torrents for 5.0.5-live, so that Matthias can seed them?

The ones for 5.0.5 (regular d-i) were instantly there, just as everytime
they get created so promptly when there's a new point release, so i
don't think there should be any problems in doing the ones for live
images too.

If there are problems, please let me know.

Regards,
Daniel

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2010/05/msg00020.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2010/05/msg00018.html