Re: No daily image builds since March 22nd

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 12:57:20AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:

>Somebody or something seems to be making daily sid_d-i images now.
>At least there are businesscard and netinst images at
>	http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/sid_d-i/20100425-1/
>etc.  With appropriate dates.
>
>But the links at
>	http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/sid_d-i/arch-latest/
>are not getting updated.  They still point to March 22.
>
>Anybody know why?

Hi Rick,

Caused by missing configuration changes that were needed to cope with
the move to the new CD builder machine. Thanks for pointing this out,
should be fixed now.

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...